11 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
10 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Hotels with Breakfast
All transfer & sightseeing by Air Condition Vehicle
English Speaking Guide for Udaipur/Jaipur/Agra/Delhi Sightseeing
Boat Ride at Lake Pichola In Udaipur
All applicable taxes like GST
Meeting & assistance as per itinerary
Any train fare & air fare
Lunch or Dinner
Personal expenses like laundry & tips
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do provide pick up for all customers from hotels in Udaipur as well as airport.
- Dabok Airport, Udaipur India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Rajasthan Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Golden Triangle Tours India ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Triangle Tours India ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Golden Triangle Tours India ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Triangle Tours India ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Golden Triangle Tours India
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursChristmasNew Years Multi-day & Extended ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursTours & SightseeingUdaipurBus Tours - RajasthanMulti-day Tours - RajasthanChristmas - RajasthanNew Years - RajasthanBus Tours - JodhpurMulti-day Tours - JodhpurChristmas - JodhpurNew Years - JodhpurBus Tours - PushkarMulti-day Tours - PushkarChristmas - PushkarNew Years - PushkarCategory