Are you interested in?
15 Tours & Activities
Active & Outdoor Classes
21 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
495 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
Landing and facility fees
Tips to the guide and driver (optional)
Meals / beverage
Departure & Return
Departure PointUbud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates with minimum 2 passengers booking.
- In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised.
- Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
- Hotel pickups from outside of city center is upon availability and may require supplement fee.
- Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- One day trip only
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yoga and Balinese Healing Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Yoga and Balinese Healing Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yoga and Balinese Healing Experience?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3665P185
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeYoga ClassesMulti-day ToursSports Lessons Historical ToursClasses & WorkshopsMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudNusa DuaBus Tours - BaliOvernight Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliYoga Classes - BaliMulti-day Tours - BaliSports Lessons - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakOvernight Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakYoga Classes - SeminyakMulti-day Tours - SeminyakSports Lessons - SeminyakHistorical Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - KutaOvernight Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaYoga Classes - KutaMulti-day Tours - KutaSports Lessons - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaCategory
Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Bali ZooBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolMas Village (Desa Mas)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Neka Art Museum