To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 day 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
TIP if any
Departure & Return
Departure PointMAS, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mangku Kandia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 163798P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsUbudCraft Classes - BaliArt Classes - BaliCraft Classes - SeminyakArt Classes - SeminyakCraft Classes - KutaArt Classes - KutaCategory
Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsMas Village (Desa Mas)Bali ZooTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumNeka Art MuseumCasa Luna Cooking SchoolAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)