Are you interested in?
762 Tours & Activities
1044 Tours & Activities
Ubud Monkey Forest (Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary) Tours
786 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Discover the majesty of Bali without the drama of self-drive or the hassles of a group tour on this scenic private door-to-door tour. See the Tegalang Rice Terrace, Tirta Empul Temple, and Tegenungan Waterfall; bask in volcanic hot springs; and savor a buffet lunch with views of an active volcano.
- Feast your eyes on Mount Batur, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and more
- Experience the Tirta Empul water temple and soak in volcanic hot springs
- Savor an international buffet lunch with views of Mount Batur and the lake
- Take it easy with a private driver/guide from door to door
Saved to wishlist!
Buffet lunch overlooking Mount Batur and lake view
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Towel, locker, shower, changing room facility are available at the hot spring
All entrance fees
Consume at the natural hot spring
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ubud Volcano Lake and Natural Hot Spring Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ubud Volcano Lake and Natural Hot Spring Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ubud Volcano Lake and Natural Hot Spring Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all 66
See all 66
Product code: 11769P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakPlantation Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaCategory
Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Bali ZooNeka Art MuseumGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsMas Village (Desa Mas)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)