3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover Ubud’s picturesque surroundings on an electric bicycle tour including a Balinese lunch. On your electric bike, you’ll need to exert only as much effort as you choose to visit the UNESCO-listed Tegalalang Rice Terraces and pass local villages cradled by Ubud’s verdant plantations. During intermittent stops, you’ll listen to informative commentary from your guide and enjoy a delicious Balinese lunch before drop-off at your Ubud hotel.
- Electric bike tour from Ubud
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Tegalalang Rice Terraces
- Exert minimal energy as you pass local villages and verdant plantations on your electric bike
- Enjoy a delicious Balinese lunch
- Round-trip transport from your Ubud hotel is included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle and helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Ubud Area Only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Jl. Tirta Tawar, Petulu, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must have bicycle riding experience
- Maximum rider weight is 120kg (260 lb)
- Minimum height is 150cm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Covered shoes and sunscreen are highly recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY eBikes Bali
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Ubud?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Ubud?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Ubud?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Ubud?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 29260P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUbudNature and Wildlife - BaliEco Tours - BaliMountain Bike Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - SeminyakEco Tours - SeminyakMountain Bike Tours - SeminyakHalf-day Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - KutaEco Tours - KutaMountain Bike Tours - KutaHalf-day Tours - KutaCategory
Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Neka Art MuseumGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Bali ZooDon Antonio Blanco MuseumTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)