10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Duration: 9 hours<br/>Mineral Drinking Water Bottle<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please enter your hotel location for pick up and drop
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali KarangTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Experience of Ubud?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Experience of Ubud?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Experience of Ubud?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Experience of Ubud?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 192899P8
Compare Similar Experiences
Experience of Ubud
10 to 11 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUbudFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliMarkets - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliFood Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakAudio Guides - SeminyakMarkets - SeminyakHistorical Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakPlantation Tours - SeminyakFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaMarkets - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaCategory
Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumBali ZooTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Campuhan Ridge WalkNeka Art MuseumSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolMas Village (Desa Mas)