4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
Shower facilities: body shampoo and used of towel
Accident insurance cover for age 5 to 64-year-old
Safety equipment, helmet, life jacket, knee/elbow /shinbone protector, boots for canyoning and River Boarding
Morning Tea or Coffee and welcome drink after the trip
Afternoon Lunch (15 Pax set menu, above 16 Pax Up buffet)
Well trained guide and rescuer that understand well the area.
Insurance coverage USD 75.000 and Medical expenses USD 7,500
Coffee and/or Tea
Souvenir Photos and DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Sangeh, Abiansemal, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Tours are based on sharing with other guests, available on scheduled days, including transfers between hotel and attractions.
- Sport shoes, comfortable and changing clothes, Sunscreen is recommended, voucher and valid payment for souvenir.
- No refund for unused tours.
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during River Tubing Afternoon Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during River Tubing Afternoon Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during River Tubing Afternoon Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
TubingRaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesUbudTubing - BaliRafting - BaliTubing - SeminyakRafting - SeminyakTubing - KutaRafting - KutaCategory
Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsNeka Art MuseumTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumBali ZooAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Casa Luna Cooking School