Are you interested in?
612 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1885 Tours & Activities
Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan) Tours
343 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Take a break from the crowds on board your cruise on an exclusive full-day private tour of Bali. Forget the stress of taxis and public buses with convenient round-trip transportation from the port. Relax as a private vehicle takes you to the Batik Hand Weaving Factory, Tegalalang rice terrace, and beyond. Enjoy free time to explore each location independently, including Celuk Village and Batuan Temple.
- Spend a day away from the crowded cruise ship
- Enjoy convenient port pickup and drop-off
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Taste famous Luwak coffee at a local plantation
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet you at Benoa port Bali.
Pick up time 08:00 am
- Benoa harbour
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smart Bali Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tours Special For Cruises Ship Dock In Benoa Bali?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tours Special For Cruises Ship Dock In Benoa Bali?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tours Special For Cruises Ship Dock In Benoa Bali?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20448P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursArt ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliArt Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakArt Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaArt Tours - KutaCategory
Neka Art MuseumTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Bali ZooTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumCasa Luna Cooking SchoolSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)