8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Escape the crowds and discover parts of Bali that you may otherwise have missed on a private tour. A great way for first-time visitors to orient themselves, this tour takes you to the Blue Lagoon, one of Bali’s best and least-crowded snorkeling spots. Plus, opting for a private tour gives you the chance to customize your itinerary according to your interests.
- Visit one of the best snorkeling spots in Bali on a private tour
- Benefit from the undivided attention of your guide
- Discover parts of the island that most visitors miss out on
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Sanur, Denpasar, Uluwatu, Tanah lot, Canggu, and Seminyak.
Professional local snorkeling
Boat transferred to 2 spots of snorkeling
All snorkeling equipment
Approx 2 hours snorkel at 2 different spots
Shower facilities and changing room Local taxes
English speaking driver
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your bali hotel
Address: Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Sanur, Denpasar, Uluwatu, Tanah lot, Canggu, and Seminyak.
Directions: Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Sanur, Denpasar, Uluwatu, Tanah lot, Canggu, and Seminyak.
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Back to your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Clear visibility subject to favorable weather conditions
- Not recommended for participants with asthmatic, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of the trip is approx 8 hours (from pickup till drop off)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Natural Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Lagoon Snorkeling and Lunch with Visit Tegenungn Waterfall in Ubud ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Lagoon Snorkeling and Lunch with Visit Tegenungn Waterfall in Ubud ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Lagoon Snorkeling and Lunch with Visit Tegenungn Waterfall in Ubud ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Lagoon Snorkeling and Lunch with Visit Tegenungn Waterfall in Ubud ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 60357P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaNature and Wildlife - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliNature and Wildlife - SeminyakAttractions & Museums - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - KutaAttractions & Museums - KutaCategory
Bali ZooBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Neka Art MuseumSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsDon Antonio Blanco MuseumTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)