- Full-day private ‘Best of Bali’ tour from Ubud
- Visit Batuan temple and the Tegalalang rice terraces
- Discover Balinese art and handicrafts in the Ubud Art Villages
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup and drop off included at areas below:
6. Nusa Dua
8. Port of Benoa
9. Ubud - Gianyar, Bali
10. Pererenan, Mengwi, Badung
11. Kerobokan, North Kuta
12. Umalas, Kuta Utara
13. Mengwi, Badung
14. Pererenan, Mengwi
15. Denpasar, Bali
16. Gianyar, Bali
19. Tegallalang, Gianyar, Bali
20. Tanjung Benoa - Bali
What To Expect
Next, visit Tegenungan Waterfall, where you can cool off with a swim beneath the falls or even brave a jump from the top of the 49-foot (15-meter) high falls.
Continue north to Tegalalang to marvel at the UNESCO-listed rice terraces, one of Bali’s most photographed sights. Learn about the pioneering ‘subak’ system—the Balinese cooperative irrigation system—for which the terraces are known, as you admire the views over the rice paddies.
After lunch (own expense), discover Indonesia’s world-famous Luwak coffee at a local coffee plantation. Learn about the unusual method of producing the coffee, which involves the coffee berries being eaten and defecated by Asian palm civets, then collecting the part-digested beans from the forest floor. After sampling the other coffees and teas made at the plantation, perhaps opt to taste a Luwak coffee too (extra cost).
Head to Kintamani village for views of Mount Batur volcano then, indulge your creative side with a visit to the Ubud Art Villages and discover the vibrant traditions of Balinese arts and handicrafts.
Finally, after an action-packed full-day itinerary, finish your tour with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children 4-years and under are free with accompanied of an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali SUN Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Bali Tour: Nature, Waterfall, Rice Terraces and Volcano.