Are you interested in?
Thermal Spas & Hot Springs
5 Tours & Activities
195 Tours & Activities
141 Tours & Activities
11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Reach the summit of Mt. Batur before temperatures reach their peak on a private trekking tour in Kintamani. Taking a private tour allows you to ascend to the volcano summit at your own pace, without having to worry about keeping up with other members of the group. Plus, this experience includes time to soak in nearby hot springs following the climb.
- Enjoy views from one of the best sunrise spots in Bali
- Climb Mt. Batur at your own pace on a private tour
- Round-trip hotel transfers mean you don't have to worry about finding a meeting point
- Breakfast and hot drinks at the mountain summit are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop off transport
Private car and English speaking driver
Local trekking guide with English speaking
Beverage (mineral water, hot coffee or tea)
Hot Spring fee
Coffee and/or Tea
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
01.30 – 02.30 AM (depend of your hotel location).
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Go Bali Activity
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Climb was a little harder than expected, you needed a reasonable level of fitness for the harder path, otherwise go the easier one, the view at the end was amazing." See review
Product code: 92119P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingSports Lessons Walking ToursPorts of Call ToursThermal Spas & Hot SpringsPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSpa ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUbudShore Excursions - BaliHiking - BaliSports Lessons - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliThermal Spas & Hot Springs - BaliPhotography Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakHiking - SeminyakSports Lessons - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakThermal Spas & Hot Springs - SeminyakPhotography Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaHiking - KutaSports Lessons - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaThermal Spas & Hot Springs - KutaPhotography Tours - KutaCategory
Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Bali ZooSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Neka Art MuseumTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Casa Luna Cooking School