- Private 8.5-hour hiking tour of the Jatiluwih rice terraces from Ubud or Denpasar
- Explore the UNESCO-listed rice paddies with a local Balinese farmer
- Stop for coffee in the rain forest and feast on a Balinese lunch
- Visit the magnificent Petali Temple
- Receive undivided attention from a private tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud or Denpasar are included
Departure & Return
Get to meet everywhere in Bali according to your wishes. You can get in touch with your host after the booking is made and set a specific meeting place.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn of local agricultural traditions and the cultural practices of Jatiluwih before stopping for coffee in a rain forest hut. Then, continue to Petali Temple, a sacred structure dedicated to the Hindu god of agriculture, and then revitalize with traditional Balinese dishes during lunch.
Your tour then concludes with drop-off at your Ubud or Denpasar hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Withlocals your Way: 100% Personalised Bali Private Food Tour.