9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See the cultural and natural highlights of East Bali on a private tour with a personal guide. Learn about the architectural significance of directional buildings at a family compound and visit Mas, a village of artisans with a focus on woodcarvings. Then travel through Ubud and the UNESCO-listed rice terraces of Tegalalang before reaching Kintamani, a village situated on the edge of Lake Batur. Enjoy lunch on a ridge of Mt Batur before completing your full-day itinerary at Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave).
- Private day trip to East Bali, led by a personal guide
- Witness woodworking craftsmen at work in Mas village
- Pass the UNESCO-protected rice terraces of Tegalalang
- Enjoy lunch with views of Kintamani and Lake Batur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Ubud
Saved to wishlist!
Shared hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Harbor entrance fee, if applicable
Hotels transfers outside of the select regions of Bali, including ports/harbors (supplemental fee applies)
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels and resorts located in Ubud and south Bali only
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Standard class option: Tour is operated by a standard vehicle such as Suzuki APV, Toyota Avanza, Toyota Pregio, Isuzu ELF, or Mini Bus (subject to availability)
- Superior class option: Tour is operated by a superior vehicle such as Toyota Innova or Toyota Commuter (subject to availability)
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Beautiful Kintamani?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Beautiful Kintamani?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Beautiful Kintamani?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Beautiful Kintamani?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8084P148
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudCity Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliCity Tours - SeminyakHistorical Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakCity Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Bali ZooBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsMas Village (Desa Mas)Neka Art Museum