3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Comfortable Vehicle Cold A/C and Private Car
Professional Driver as Tour Guide, Fuel and Parking Fees
Sarong When Enter to Temple
Your Personal expenses such as Shopping, Alcoholic drink, Optional activities, etc.
Entrance fees for Optional Stop
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Air Port & hotel your accommodation (Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Kerobokan, Nusa dua, Tanjung benoa, Ubud and Denpasar)
- Benoa Port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/10/2021 - 1/1/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum Book 2 Person
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Majesty Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3 Days Best Bali Tour Package?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3 Days Best Bali Tour Package?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3 Days Best Bali Tour Package?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3 Days Best Bali Tour Package?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 3 Days Best Bali Tour Package
7 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesMulti-day ToursMarketsMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUbudFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliMulti-day Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliFood Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakAudio Guides - SeminyakMulti-day Tours - SeminyakMarkets - SeminyakFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaMulti-day Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaCategory
Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Neka Art MuseumTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Bali ZooSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsCasa Luna Cooking SchoolSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Campuhan Ridge WalkTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)