10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the best of Nusa Penida on a small-group tour from Bali. Convenient hotel pickup and a 45-minute boat ride deliver you to the island. Join your driver to discover Angel’s Billabong, Broken Bay, and more. Private transportation and a group size of maximum 10 people allows you to experience more places at a comfortable pace. Your relaxations continues with an included lunch and a stop at Crystal Beach.
- Visit multiple points of interest in a single day
- Eat an included lunch
- Relax in hotel pickup and drop-off
- Have a small group size of maximum 10 people
Saved to wishlist!
Big round-trip speed boat (approx. 100 capacity)
Shared hotel/port pickup and drop-off (Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa and Ubud)
Indonesian lunch (set menu)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Use of Boat for snorkelling (available for purchase)
Other personal expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop-off Hotels in: Sanur, Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Denpasar. (Tour departs from your hotel to go to Sanur harbor to catch speed boat to Nusa Penida).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: **As a new tourist destination in Bali, some road aren't not much developed (bumpy road) so this island hopping need good health condition
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali 4U Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nusa Penida Island Hopping Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nusa Penida Island Hopping Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nusa Penida Island Hopping Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nusa Penida Island Hopping Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 59225P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursWalking ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUbudBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliWater Tours - BaliWalking Tours - BaliJet Boating - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakWater Tours - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakJet Boating - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaWater Tours - KutaWalking Tours - KutaJet Boating - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Mas Village (Desa Mas)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumNeka Art MuseumBali ZooCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)