10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Trekking equipments: Walking stick, Torches and Firts aide kits
Hot Spring equiments: Towel, Lockers and Welcome drink.
21% Goverment tax and service
Your personal expanses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accomodations in Bali, if your hotel is not listed please send us details of your hotel once you book the tour. Bellow details of the pick up time:
01:30 am Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak
02:00 am sanur
02:15 am ubud
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Sunrise Hike
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt Batur Trekking, Hot Spring & Coffee Plantations Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt Batur Trekking, Hot Spring & Coffee Plantations Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mt Batur Trekking, Hot Spring & Coffee Plantations Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt Batur Trekking, Hot Spring & Coffee Plantations Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 68934P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation Services Private TransfersPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportKutaUbudTransportation Services - BaliPrivate Transfers - BaliPrivate Drivers - BaliTransportation Services - SeminyakPrivate Transfers - SeminyakPrivate Drivers - SeminyakTransportation Services - KutaPrivate Transfers - KutaPrivate Drivers - KutaCategory
Bali ZooDon Antonio Blanco MuseumTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Neka Art MuseumGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolSetia Darma House of Mask and Puppets