10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Torches / Flashlight
Entrance ticket to Mount Batur
Entrance ticket to Kintamani area
Entrance ticket to Natural Hot Spring
Entrance ticket to Coffee Plantation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your lobby hotel, Villas and Airbnb rooms in Bali. If your hotel is not listed on the list, Please let us know once you book the tour. Bellow is Pick up area with time details:
01:30 am From Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Legian, Canggu
02:00 am From Sanur Area
02:30 am From Ubud Area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Volcano Hiking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt Batur Trekking, Hot Spring & Coffee Plantation tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt Batur Trekking, Hot Spring & Coffee Plantation tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mt Batur Trekking, Hot Spring & Coffee Plantation tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt Batur Trekking, Hot Spring & Coffee Plantation tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mt Batur Trekking, Hot Spring & Coffee Plantation tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingClimbingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakUbudHiking - BaliClimbing - BaliWalking Tours - BaliHiking - SeminyakClimbing - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakHiking - KutaClimbing - KutaWalking Tours - KutaCategory
Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Neka Art MuseumTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolBali Zoo