6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Walking stick, Torches, and First aides kits.
21% Government taxt and service.
Coffee and/or Tea
Your personal expanse
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you from your hotel or villa in Bali, The pick up time is depending on where you staying in Bali. Pick up time details:
01:30 am Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak
02:00 am sanur,
02:15 am ubud
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Sunrise Hike
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking with Best Local Guide. ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking with Best Local Guide. ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking with Best Local Guide. ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking with Best Local Guide. ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportUbudTransportation Services - BaliPrivate Drivers - BaliTransportation Services - SeminyakPrivate Drivers - SeminyakTransportation Services - KutaPrivate Drivers - KutaCategory
Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsCasa Luna Cooking SchoolTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Bali ZooAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Neka Art MuseumCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Mas Village (Desa Mas)