10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Trekking poles and torches/flashlights supplied if needed
Sanitation items are available at cost upon request
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is from your accommodation/hotel. Please inform us of your pickup location in the comments of your booking.
IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Get your money back if you are not satisfied with our services
- Accompany certified tour guides and discover local hints
- Enjoy trips which are available every day and last minute
- Explore hand-picked trips that have been personally curated by us
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TripGuru
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 92163P125
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJimbaranPattayaUbud4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliHiking - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliExtreme - BaliFull-day Tours - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakHiking - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakFull-day Tours - Seminyak4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaHiking - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaExtreme - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Bali ZooMas Village (Desa Mas)Neka Art MuseumAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolDon Antonio Blanco MuseumCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)