10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Private Air Conditioning Car
Private Driver & Tour Guide
Entrance tickets to Lempuyang temple
Entrance tickets to Tirta Gangga Water Palace
Entrance tickets to Tukad Cepung Waterfall
Entrance tickets to Coffee plantations
Entrance tickets to Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Entrance Ticket to Ubud Jungle Swing
Sarong in the temple
Lunch Fee (Unles specified)
Departure & Return
Departure PointLempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you from your hotel or villa in Bali, The pick up time is depending on where you staying in Bali. Pick up time details:
01:30 am Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak
02:00 am sanur,
02:15 am ubud
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Bali Sunrise Hike
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Gates of Heavan - Ubud Jungle Swing & Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Gates of Heavan - Ubud Jungle Swing & Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Gates of Heavan - Ubud Jungle Swing & Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Gates of Heavan - Ubud Jungle Swing & Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUbudNature and Wildlife - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliSightseeing Passes - BaliNature and Wildlife - SeminyakAttractions & Museums - SeminyakSightseeing Passes - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - KutaAttractions & Museums - KutaSightseeing Passes - KutaCategory
Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Bali ZooMas Village (Desa Mas)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Neka Art MuseumTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsDon Antonio Blanco Museum