11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Skip the self-drive hassles and check off the Ubud highlights with a private guide on this door-to-door tour. See natural wonders: Tegenungan Waterfall, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and Mt. Batur volcano. Immerse in Balinese Hindu culture at Tirta Empul Temple and Ubud Palace. Stock up on souvenirs at an authentic coffee plantation and Ubud Market. Your day includes a buffet lunch overlooking Lake Batur and a local coffee tasting.
- Soak up Ubud’s natural and cultural highlights in just a day
- Feast on an Indonesian buffet lunch with views of Mt. Batur volcano
- Enjoy a more intimate experience: you, your group, and your driver/guide
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
All Entrance Ticket
Tax and Services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Sky Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day-Tour: Ubud Village, Waterfall and Kintamani Volcano Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day-Tour: Ubud Village, Waterfall and Kintamani Volcano Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day-Tour: Ubud Village, Waterfall and Kintamani Volcano Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 71852P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakAttractions & Museums - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaAttractions & Museums - KutaCategory
Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Neka Art MuseumDon Antonio Blanco MuseumBali ZooTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)