5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
People travel from all over Bali to purify themselves at Tirta Empul Temple, and this tour will help you learn why. You’ll travel in a comfortable VW Safari, and conveniently entrance tickets are included, so you won’t have to wait in long lines at the entrance. Explore the temple, and learn about its magical waters, which are believed to have curative powers. You’ll get to see people pouring water on themselves, and you’ll also have the choice to experience the purification process yourself.
- Visit the impressive Tirta Empul Temple to see a Balinese purifying process
- Avoid long visitor lines—entrance tickets are included
- No translation worries—an English-speaking guide will accompany you
- No transport to organize—you’ll travel in a comfortable VW Safari
Saved to wishlist!
Non A/C VW Safari + driver
English speaking guide
Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
Departure & Return
Departure PointJalan Tirta Empul, Jl. Tirta Empul, Manukaya, Tampaksiring, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring extra clothes, sarong, and towel.
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Balinese Purifying Volkswagen Safari?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Balinese Purifying Volkswagen Safari?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Balinese Purifying Volkswagen Safari?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3665P159
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUbud4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliSafaris - BaliExtreme - BaliHalf-day Tours - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakSafaris - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakHalf-day Tours - Seminyak4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaSafaris - KutaExtreme - KutaHalf-day Tours - KutaCategory
Mas Village (Desa Mas)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Neka Art MuseumGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Bali ZooBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Don Antonio Blanco Museum