Are you interested in?
White Water Rafting
83 Tours & Activities
1372 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Ubud
0 Tours & Activities
5 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Choose between a morning or afternoon departure time, then shoot down the Ayung River in a raft on this eco-adventure in Bali. With your expert adventure guides, paddle along the river and learn about the native flora and fauna. See hidden waterfalls and jump in to cool off in the refreshing waters. Pull up on the banks of the river for a buffet lunch at a local restaurant with stunning views of the surrounding jungle. All safety equipment is included. Upgrade to include private or shared round-trip transportation from your accommodation.
- Learn about the native flora and fauna from your local adventure guide as you paddle
- See hidden waterfalls and jump in to cool off in the refreshing waters
- Eat a buffet lunch at a local restaurant with stunning views of the surrounding jungle
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure to best suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Hotels pickup and drop off (only for package with "Transfers")
River rafting guide
2 hours river rafting
Lockers, towels, shower, and changing room
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Optional - personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Pertiwi Quad Adventure, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Abiansemal, Badung Regency, Bali 80352, Indonesia
2: Bali Bintang Rafting Ubud, desa kedewatan br bunutan, Ubud, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80572, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup and drop off including only for package with "Transfers" and available at hotels in:
Ubud, Tegallalang, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Port of Benoa, Pererenan, Kerobokan, Umalas, Mengwi, Denpasar, Nusa Dua, and Tanjung Benoa.
Please inform us of your location when booking "Package with Transfers" prior to the date of the activity!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- All "Rafting" package including: All Equipment, River Rafting and Buffet Lunch.
- Package "Without Hotel Transfers" means you have to come to Rafting Starting Point by your own.
- Package with "Transfers" including pickup and drop off at hotels in Ubud, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Package with "Transfers" pickup and drop off will be at the same hotel/location.
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera, and change of clothes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 690 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali SUN Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali White Water Rafting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali White Water Rafting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali White Water Rafting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali White Water Rafting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Bali White Water Rafting?
This activity will have a maximum of 690 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Bali White Water Rafting.
See all safety measures taken by Bali White Water Rafting.
- "The walk down to the river and back up at the end may make some people struggle as it is very steep with lots of steps so it's not for everyone." See review
- "Hotel collection was included and on time, only 4 adults on this 3/4 day tour." See review
- "Due to steps and steep hills, we were wearing sneakers." See review
Product code: 7516P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursRaftingWhite Water Rafting Walking & Biking ToursWater SportsDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUbud4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliExtreme - BaliWalking Tours - BaliRafting - BaliWhite Water Rafting - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakRafting - SeminyakWhite Water Rafting - Seminyak4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaExtreme - KutaWalking Tours - KutaRafting - KutaWhite Water Rafting - KutaCategory
Don Antonio Blanco MuseumSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Bali ZooSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Neka Art Museum