6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you want to see Bali’s lush countryside but don’t want to be crammed in a tour bus for hours, try this cycling tour through the island’s jungles and rice plantations. Starting early near Kintamani, under the shadow of Mount Batur, cycle back to Ubud down roads and country tracks. Stop along the way at a traditional Balinese house compound to learn about country life in the region.
- Avoid the hassle of hiring all your gear: bicycles, helmets, gloves and other safety equipment are provided
- Learn more about the jungles and plantations from your cycling guide
- After your ride, refuel with an traditional Balinese meal at a nearby restaurant
- Enjoy a cool breeze on your bike and avoid cramped, hot tour buses
Saved to wishlist!
Local cycling guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Safety tools like helmet and gloves
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time:
Sanur and Denpasar: 08.00-08.15
Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu: 08.00-08.15
Nusadua, Jimbaran: 08.00-08.15
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Ubud Rice Field and Village Cycling Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Ubud Rice Field and Village Cycling Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Ubud Rice Field and Village Cycling Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Ubud Rice Field and Village Cycling Tour
6 to 7 hours
1 hour 35 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliMountain Bike Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakMountain Bike Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaMountain Bike Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaCategory
Campuhan Ridge Walk Tours & TicketsAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA) Tours & TicketsNeka Art Museum Tours & TicketsMas Village (Desa Mas) Tours & TicketsBali Zoo Tours & TicketsBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali) Tours & TicketsCeluk Village (Desa Celuk) Tours & TicketsBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan) Tours & TicketsGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar) Tours & TicketsSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati) Tours & TicketsSetia Darma House of Mask and Puppets Tours & TicketsTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang) Tours & TicketsTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan) Tours & TicketsCasa Luna Cooking School Tours & TicketsTampak Siring (Tampaksiring) Tours & TicketsDon Antonio Blanco Museum Tours & Tickets