- Experience the glorious landscapes around Ubud on an electric bicycle
- See pilgrims purifying themselves in the sacred springs of Tirta Empul Temple
- Savor a delicious Balinese lunch within the temple complex
- Take it easy with 2-way transfers, direct from your door to the start point
Departure & Return
We start from the large open air structure right at this bend in the road.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
We finished off the tour with lunch at Pangkon Bali Resto.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must have bicycle riding experience
- Maximum rider weight is 120kg (260 lb)
- Minimum height is 150cm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Covered shoes and sunscreen are highly recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY eBikes Bali
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff