- Drive a powerful quad bike on jungle terrain past rice fields and indigenous Indonesian villages
- Revitalize with a fulfilling Indonesian lunch midway through the day
- Go rafting on the exhilarating rapids of the Ayung River
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from your Denpasar hotel
Departure & Return
Once you find main street called Jalan Saraswati at Banjar Karang Dalem 1, please look for horse statue in the middle of the street. Meeting point just right across the statue , you will notice a building with thatched roof .
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This activities using PRIVATE hotel transfer( optional) and small group each activity departure to ensure social distancing . Quad bike 10 person/departure, Rafting 4 person/boat
- Minimum age is 10 years old( Supervised by an instructor if needed)
- Course of the activity can be changed depends on weather /river condition . You will have chance to do rafting first and then Quad bike afterwards
- Solo ride means all of you will have 1 quad bike /person. Tandem means 1 quad bike for 2 person ( drive with a partner)
- Tandem ride must be booked in the multiple of 2. ( 2,4,6,8 etc). If its books in odd participants, the travelers with no partner is subject of additional fee payable at the starting point
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Quad bike tour take around 2 hours and white water rafting in another 2 hours . If you choose pick up option ,total duration from pick up until drop off around 8 - 9 hours depends on your hotel location
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali Yowana Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms