1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
If you love the spectacular, you won’t want to miss Devdan, Bali’s biggest show and a fascinating insight into the rich culture of the Indonesian archipelago. Sit back and indulge in a Cirque du Soleil style blend of acrobatics, dance, and drama, with costumes and culture from Bali, Sumatra, Borneo, Java, and Papua. This ticket package includes door-to-door round-trip transfers from many south Bali locations to the Nusa Dua Theater.
- Enjoy one of Bali’s most spectacular nights out at the Devdan Show
- Marvel at colorful costumes and dances from Papua, Bali, and beyond
- Savor spectacular acrobatic performances
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip shared transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Joined transfers with English speaking assistance from selective beaches and regions only (Nusa Dua area, Uluwatu, Dreamland, Ayana, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, & Sanur)
All taxes and service fees included
Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, lunch and / or dinner) drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation on Bali
Supplements for transfers other than Nusa Dua area, Uluwatu, Dreamland, Ayana, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Sanur. Supplements apply also for customers from arriving and departing from any harbour on the island and/or Bali International Airport.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour booked southern Bali hotel (conditions apply)
Return DetailsYour booked southern Bali hotel (conditions apply)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- It is not possible to pre-book specific seats for this show – seat allocation will be determined on spot.
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Evening Devdan Treasure of the Archipelago?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Evening Devdan Treasure of the Archipelago?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Evening Devdan Treasure of the Archipelago?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Evening Devdan Treasure of the Archipelago?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8084P426
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursTours & SightseeingUbudNight Tours - BaliNight Tours - SeminyakNight Tours - KutaCategory
Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsMas Village (Desa Mas)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Neka Art MuseumBali ZooTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)