2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Shuttle service for Gili/Lombok Trip only from candidasa area.
Lombok and Gili Island Entrance Fee (Paid Locally)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPadangbai, Manggis, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsBangsal, 83352, Pemenang Bar., Pemenang, Kabupaten Lombok Utara, Nusa Tenggara Bar., Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Please check the boat schedule prior to book as schedule may change or alter.
- Boat Transfer is a point to point carrier and do not take any responsibility for delays or connecting flight
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Time Table: Depart Time Padang Bai (09.00) - Lombok/Bangsal (11.00), Padang Bai (10.30) - Lombok/Bangsal (13.00), Padang Bai (13.30) - Lombok/Bangsal (15.30)
- Check In time 1 hour before depart Time in Gili & Lombok
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring copy ID or Passport upon check in
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eka Jaya Boat Transfer from Padang Bai to Lombok?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Eka Jaya Boat Transfer from Padang Bai to Lombok?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Eka Jaya Boat Transfer from Padang Bai to Lombok?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3665P151
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUbudWater Tours - BaliJet Boating - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliWater Tours - SeminyakJet Boating - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakWater Tours - KutaJet Boating - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Bali ZooDon Antonio Blanco MuseumMas Village (Desa Mas)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Neka Art Museum