Are you interested in?
3 Tours & Activities
38 Tours & Activities
1372 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Lovina Beach is one of the best places in Bali to spot dolphins in their natural environment and this full-day tour will maximize your chances. Set sail on a sunrise cruise, cool off with a swim beneath a waterfall, and visit nearby attractions such as Gitgit Village, Ulun Danu Temple, and Lake Beratan. Breakfast and lunch is included.
- Full-day dolphin watching, Ulun Danu Temple, and Gitgit Village tour
- Spot dolphins in their natural environment on a sunrise cruise of Lovina Beach
- Dive in to swim beneath the waterfalls of Gitgit Village
- Admire views of Ulun Danu Temple and Lake Beratan
- Tuck into a delicious Balinese lunch at a local restaurant
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, meals, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
Departure & Return
Departure PointLovina Beach, Anturan, Buleleng, Buleleng Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please bring your towel and changing clothes
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dolphin Watching in Lovina?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolphin Watching in Lovina?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dolphin Watching in Lovina?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3665P140
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUbudNature and Wildlife - BaliWhale Watching - BaliNature and Wildlife - SeminyakWhale Watching - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - KutaWhale Watching - KutaCategory
Mas Village (Desa Mas)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsCasa Luna Cooking SchoolGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Neka Art MuseumTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Bali Zoo