8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Admission & Donation fees
Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the guest at the hotel or meeting points that showed by the guest.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommend for woman in monthly period
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Lovina Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Balinese Mystic & Death Ritual in Bali?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Balinese Mystic & Death Ritual in Bali?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Balinese Mystic & Death Ritual in Bali?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Balinese Mystic & Death Ritual in Bali?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 51796P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursJet BoatingHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudBus Tours - BaliWater Tours - BaliJet Boating - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakWater Tours - SeminyakJet Boating - SeminyakHistorical Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - KutaWater Tours - KutaJet Boating - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaCategory
Don Antonio Blanco MuseumBali ZooBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Neka Art MuseumTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan)