10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience Bali’s nature alongside its culture on a tour that combines a sunrise climb of Mt. Batur with a Balinese cooking class. After ascending to the summit of Mt. Batur at sunrise—when temperatures are cool and crowds are at a minimum—you’ll feast your senses on classic Balinese dishes during a cooking class, during which you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide in a small group limited to 15 people.
- Combine Balinese culture with nature on a combo tour
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Use ingredients and equipment that you may not have at home
- This experience is suitable for travelers of a moderate fitness level
Saved to wishlist!
free hotel pick up/drop off and please give your hotel name
cooking tools and equipments
All Fees and Taxes
personal expense: foto, video, alcoholic drink, etc
please bring your: camera, sun cream, jacket, comfortable shoes and clothes, some cash
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
please give us your hotel name
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY gede julius
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Sunrise Trekking with Cooking Class ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Sunrise Trekking with Cooking Class ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Sunrise Trekking with Cooking Class ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Sunrise Trekking with Cooking Class ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 112716P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingCraft Classes Cooking ClassesClimbingWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesUbudHiking - BaliCraft Classes - BaliCooking Classes - BaliClimbing - BaliHiking - SeminyakCraft Classes - SeminyakCooking Classes - SeminyakClimbing - SeminyakHiking - KutaCraft Classes - KutaCooking Classes - KutaClimbing - KutaCategory
Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Neka Art MuseumMas Village (Desa Mas)Bali ZooSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolDon Antonio Blanco MuseumAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)