Are you interested in?
Besakih Temple (Pura Besakih) Tours
120 Tours & Activities
537 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1865 Tours & Activities
1 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation in air-conditioned van
Local, English-speaking guide
Includes 2 Bottle water per person
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provided pick up locations below :
Seminyak : 05,00AM
Kuta : 05,00 AM
Legian : 05,00 AM
Kerobokan : 05,00 AM
Canggu :05,00 AM
Jimbaran : 05,00 AM
Nusa Dua : 05,00 AM
Uluwatu : 04,30 AM
Amed : 05,30 AM
Tulamben : 05,30 AM
Sanur :05,00 AM
Ubud : 05,00 AM
Candidasa 05,30 AM
Padangbai : 05,30 AM
Sidemen : 05,30 AM
Kintamani : 05,00AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Trekking Exploration
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Besakih, Mother of All Temples, Lempuyang & Tirta Gangga?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Besakih, Mother of All Temples, Lempuyang & Tirta Gangga?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Besakih, Mother of All Temples, Lempuyang & Tirta Gangga?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Besakih, Mother of All Temples, Lempuyang & Tirta Gangga?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 64191P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbud4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliExtreme - BaliHistorical Tours - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakHistorical Tours - Seminyak4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaExtreme - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaCategory
Mas Village (Desa Mas)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Bali ZooSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Neka Art Museum