2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
Landing and facility fees
Tips to the guide and driver (optional)
Meals / beverage
Departure & Return
Jl. Gunung Mas No.Ds, Besakih, Rendang, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80863, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates with minimum 2 passengers booking.
- In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised.
- Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
- Hotel pickups from outside of city center is upon availability and may require supplement fee.
- Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- One day trip only
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Besakih and Karangasem Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Besakih and Karangasem Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Besakih and Karangasem Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3665P184
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUbudNusa DuaBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliOvernight Tours - BaliMulti-day Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakOvernight Tours - SeminyakMulti-day Tours - SeminyakHistorical Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaOvernight Tours - KutaMulti-day Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaCategory
Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Bali ZooCasa Luna Cooking SchoolBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsNeka Art MuseumTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)