10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Bali’s beautiful temples, white sand beaches, and UNESCO-listed landscapes can all be explored on a day trip and this private tour lets you create your own itinerary. Travel in the comfort of a private air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking chauffeur and visit only the sights that you want to see. Perhaps discover the handicrafts villages of Ubud, admire views of Tanah Lot Temple, or visit the famous rice terraces.
- Private custom-made tour: visit the sights that interest you most
- Tips and recommendations from a local guide
- Private vehicle with space for up to six people
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Bali hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Benoa port pickup and drop-off
Fuel, parking/toll fees
Complimentary of mineral water
Professional English speaking driver/guide
Private air conditioner vehicle
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointAt your accommodation ( Benoa port, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Kerobokan, Nusa dua, Tanjung benoa, Ubud, Denpasar )
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- companion Daily starting at anytime from 08.00 am
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Hai Bike Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Private Driver for Day Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Private Driver for Day Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Private Driver for Day Trip?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Private Driver for Day Trip?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 12358P41
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation Services Private Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportUbudTransportation Services - BaliPrivate Drivers - BaliTransportation Services - SeminyakPrivate Drivers - SeminyakTransportation Services - KutaPrivate Drivers - KutaCategory
Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Bali ZooTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Neka Art MuseumTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)