10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Make your morning magical by going on a Mt. Batur sunrise tour. Save time booking transport by having hotel pickup and drop-off included. You won’t have to worry about navigating as a guide will lead the way to the top of the volcano. Once you reach the summit, enjoy watching the sunrise, with a hot beverage and snacks included.
- Climb Mt. Batur at one of the most beautiful times of day—sunrise
- Great tour for budding photographers to access top photo opportunities
- A guide will lead the way on your hike so you don’t get lost
- No need to bring food with you—a hot drink and snacks are included
Saved to wishlist!
Trekking poles and torches/flashlights supplied if needed
Sanitation items are available at cost upon request
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Explore hand-picked trips that have been personally curated by us
- Get your money back if you are not satisfied with our services
- Enjoy trips which are available every day and last minute
- Accompany certified tour guides and discover local hints
- TripGuru Safety Precautions: Our fully disinfected cars are cleaned before every tour. Our tour guides are equipped with personal protective equipment (e.g. mask, face shield, alcohol) and have the contact numbers of health authorities and medical centers. Our guides trained to implement practices to prevent virus transmission (e.g. social distancing, hand hygiene, etc.).
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TripGuru
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking - Small Group?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking - Small Group?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking - Small Group?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking - Small Group?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJimbaranPattayaUbud4WD Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliHiking - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliExtreme - BaliFull-day Tours - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakHiking - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakFull-day Tours - Seminyak4WD Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaHiking - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaExtreme - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Mas Village (Desa Mas)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Neka Art MuseumSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Bali ZooDon Antonio Blanco MuseumCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)