1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Perfect for nature lovers and families, Bali Bird Park houses one of the island’s best collections of tropical birds, with a wealth of educational shows and performances too. There’s no need to haggle with transport touts to get there. This convenient package includes 2-way transfers direct from your Ubud or south Bali hotel at a time that suits your schedule, plus a guide to ensure you don’t miss a thing.
- Explore Bali Bird Park with a guide to help you make the most of it
- See around 1,000 different birds, including rare tropical species
- Skip the self-drive stress with comfortable transfers direct from your hotel
- Ticket-only option available if you have your own wheels
Saved to wishlist!
All bird shows
Government tax and service charge.
meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses.
Departure & Return
Departure PointBali Bird Park, Jl. Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir Singapadu, Batubulan, Gianyar 80582 Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly.
Pay extra if pickup area : Ungasan, Balangan, Uluwatu, Tanah lot
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Rukmana Bali Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Bird Park Admission Ticket with Hotel Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Bird Park Admission Ticket with Hotel Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Bird Park Admission Ticket with Hotel Transfer?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Bird Park Admission Ticket with Hotel Transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali Bird Park Admission Ticket with Hotel Transfer
1 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliSkip-the-Line Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakSkip-the-Line Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakAttractions & Museums - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaSkip-the-Line Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaAttractions & Museums - KutaCategory
Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Bali ZooGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Neka Art MuseumBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumMas Village (Desa Mas)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)