- 4-hour Bali arts and crafts tour
- Visit Ubud and the neighboring villages of Celuk and Mas
- Admire goldsmith jewelers at work in Celuk Village
- Learn about Balinese masks and other woodcarvings in Mas Village
- See traditional and contemporary paintings in Ubud
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Next, head to the village of Mas, where you’ll be immersed in Bali’s woodcarving culture, which produces some of the world’s finest pieces of wood art. Learn about the history of woodcarving on the island, and admire the style of woodcarving in Mas, which is quite renowned around the globe, including its naturalistic forms. You’ll also have a chance to meet local woodcarvers who create things like masks used in traditional dance performances.
Finally, make your way to Ubud, Bali’s art and culture center. Among the local crafters, international painters and other artists also work here. With your guide, visit one of Ubud’s highest-quality shops, one of dozens in town, to learn about what makes Balinese art distinctive. Admire paintings both traditional and contemporary, and then return to the coach for drive back to your starting point for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 246 502400
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff