Bali Sunrise Trekking and Ubud Village Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Professional Trekking Guide
All Entrance Ticket
Tax and Services
Departure & Return
Departure PointMount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is Jacket, Long Pants, Hiking Shoes
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- OPERATED BY Bali Sky Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Sunrise Trekking and Ubud Village Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Sunrise Trekking and Ubud Village Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Sunrise Trekking and Ubud Village Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 71852P66
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSightseeing Passes Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliSightseeing Passes - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakSightseeing Passes - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaSightseeing Passes - KutaCategory
Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Neka Art MuseumTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Campuhan Ridge WalkCasa Luna Cooking SchoolTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Bali ZooTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)