Are you interested in?
- Tour the ancient The Lunigiana region of Tuscany on horseback with a 3-course lunch
- Visit the Apuan Alps nature park thought to be the birthplace of the Italian Resistance movement
- Ride through Via Francigena, the ancient route that connected Canterbury to Rome in medieval times
- Sit down in a farmhouse restaurant for a traditional lunch with regional specialties
Departure & Return
Departure PointFs Aulla, 54011 Aulla, Province of Massa and Carrara, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbaspaa srl
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Horseback riding in Lunigiana.
- "It is easy to see that the guide is expert in all things horse:) If you're in the area don't miss this one:" See review