2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
The vast Royal Palace complex is one of the highlights of Turin, but visiting the lavish Savoy residence on your own can be overwhelming. With this guided tour, take in the sumptuous royal apartments, armory, library, and Chapel of the Shroud in just a few hours. Learn about the royal family and the unification of Italy from your guide, as well as the art and architecture of this regal landmark.
- Skip-the-line tickets to see the highlights of Turin’s Royal Palace
- Learn about the Savoy family and 19th-century Italy from your guide
- Take in the royal apartments, Chapel of the Shroud, and armory
- A private tour so you can customize the itinerary and pace
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Departure & Return
Piazzetta Reale, 10122 Torino TO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Torino Tours - Guided Tours of Turin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turin Royal Palace Private Tour with Armory Shroud Chapel & Skip-the-line Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Turin Royal Palace Private Tour with Armory Shroud Chapel & Skip-the-line Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTurinArchitecture Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArchitecture Tours - AstiWalking Tours - AstiHistorical Tours - AstiArchitecture Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHistorical Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCategory
Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Mole AntonellianaCarignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Piazza StatutoVia PoGrinzane Cavour CastleBasilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Juventus StadiumTurin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)QC TermetorinoRoyal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Zoom Torino