Turin Highlights Walking Guided Tour including La Consolata & Piazza San Carlo
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
This is the ideal tour for first-time visitors to Turin. Get your bearings of the city, and find out lots of local tips by going on a guided small-group walking tour. No need to worry about navigating, as a guide leads the way and provides interesting commentary about the city’s history. The tour covers many top Turin highlights such as Piazza San Carlo, Porto Palatina, Porta Palazzo food market, and Via Po.
- Save time and see many Turin highlights, including Piazza San Carlo
- Small-group experience limited to 15 travelers
- No getting lost—let a guide take care of the navigating
- Learn as you explore the city—guide commentary is provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza C.L.N., Torino TO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Torino Tours - Guided Tours of Turin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turin Highlights Walking Guided Tour including La Consolata & Piazza San Carlo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 101940P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTurinWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - AstiWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCategory
Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Juventus StadiumCivic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Mole AntonellianaPalace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Via PoZoom TorinoPiazza StatutoBasilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Grinzane Cavour CastleCastle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)QC Termetorino