Are you interested in?
12 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
67 Tours & Activities
Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata) Tours
10 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Experience the delicious confections of Italy’s chocolate capital on a small-group tour around Turin. Learn about the history of Italian chocolate, which stretches back to the 16th century, and how the ‘black gold’ has evolved into popular treats like Giandujotto and Nutella over the years. Walk around the historic center, stopping at local chocolate shops, and sample a variety of chocolate-themed treats.
- Explore the capital of chocolate, Turin, on a walking tour
- Learn about the history of chocolate in Italy
- Visit chocolate shops and sample delicious treats
- This small-group tour is capped at 15 travelers
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Castello, P.za Castello, Torino TO, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza Carignano, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skip the Line Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turin Chocolate Capital Tour: Experience Gianduia & Other Cacao Specialties?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Turin Chocolate Capital Tour: Experience Gianduia & Other Cacao Specialties?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 107284P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursChocolate Tours Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTurinCity Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaChocolate Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCity Tours - AstiChocolate Tours - AstiWalking Tours - AstiCity Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoChocolate Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCategory
Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Zoom TorinoGrinzane Cavour CastleCarignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Juventus StadiumPalace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Piazza StatutoMole AntonellianaPietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Via PoCastle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)QC Termetorino