2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover one of Turin’s highlight landmarks without any hassle—this skip-the-line, small-group tour of the Royal Palace of Turin makes logistics seamless. Pick between morning and afternoon tour times, and meet your guide right outside of the landmark. With your priority entry, you’ll head straight inside the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the Savoy royalty who once inhabited the palace, see the Royal Armory and Library, explore the Gardens, and even stop by the Turin Cathedral.
- This tour provides a stress-free way to explore the Royal Palace of Turin
- Skip-the-line entry saves you time and helps you bypass the crowds
- Explore the landmark’s highlights with only a small group for company
- Get up close and personal with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
P.za Castello, Torino TO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the Holy Shroud is NOT visible, you will see the Shroud Chapel and the Duomo, where the Shroud is held, but the Shroud itself is closed in a box to protect its preservation status.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Torino Tours - Guided Tours of Turin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the line Turin Royal Palace Tour with Holy Shroud Chapel, Armoury & Gardens?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the line Turin Royal Palace Tour with Holy Shroud Chapel, Armoury & Gardens?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTurinArchitecture Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArt Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArchitecture Tours - AstiWalking Tours - AstiHistorical Tours - AstiArt Tours - AstiArchitecture Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHistorical Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoArt Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCategory
Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Mole AntonellianaTurin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)QC TermetorinoRoyal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Via PoGrinzane Cavour CastleJuventus StadiumCarignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Zoom TorinoBasilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Piazza StatutoPalace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)