3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Tour guide available 3 hours
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza San Carlo, Piazza S. Carlo, Torino TO, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide can meet you at your hotel if located within the historical city centre. Otherwise other meeting places can be Porta Nuova train station or directly in Piazza San Carlo (in between the two twin churches). Let us know your preference at time of booking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meet Piemonte
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turin's historical doorways, shops and the Jewish ghetto?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Turin's historical doorways, shops and the Jewish ghetto?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Turin's historical doorways, shops and the Jewish ghetto?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Turin's historical doorways, shops and the Jewish ghetto?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 14121P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTurinGhost & Vampire Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaGhost & Vampire Tours - AstiHistorical Tours - AstiHalf-day Tours - AstiGhost & Vampire Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHistorical Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHalf-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCategory
Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Juventus StadiumBasilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Piazza StatutoVia PoQC TermetorinoValentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Grinzane Cavour CastleCivic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Zoom TorinoCastle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Mole AntonellianaTurin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)