2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Turin has been Italy’s chocolate capital for over a century, and with this tour you’ll savor the sweet side of the city by visiting some of the most storied chocolate and pastry shops with a foodie guide. Stop in the chocolatier that invented Turin’s famed Gianduiotto and the café where the Bicerin chocolate coffee drink was born. End with a visit to the birthplace of the Pinguino chocolate-covered ice cream bar.
- Discover Turin’s most famous and historic chocolate-related landmarks
- Learn about the city’s local chocolate production from your guide
- Sample sweet treats throughout the tour, from chocolates to ice cream
- Explore with a small group for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
P.za Castello, 10122 Torino TO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Torino Tours - Guided Tours of Turin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chocolate Experience: Turin sightseeing tour with Gianduiotto & Bicerin tastings?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 101940P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursChocolate Tours Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTurinFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCity Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaChocolate Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFood Tours - AstiCity Tours - AstiChocolate Tours - AstiWalking Tours - AstiFood Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCity Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoChocolate Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCategory
QC TermetorinoPietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Juventus StadiumGrinzane Cavour CastleCastle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Zoom TorinoSanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Via PoTurin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Piazza StatutoPalace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Mole Antonelliana