3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Expertly guided walking tour
Entrance fee to the Mole Antonelliana and Cinema Museum
Departure & Return
P.za Castello, 215, 10124 Torino TO, Italy
Turin, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Film Lovers Guide to Turin (Torino): Private Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during A Film Lovers Guide to Turin (Torino): Private Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A Film Lovers Guide to Turin (Torino): Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Film Lovers Guide to Turin (Torino): Private Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 15693P180
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursMovie ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTurinWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaMovie Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - AstiMovie Tours - AstiHalf-day Tours - AstiWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoMovie Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHalf-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCategory
Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Juventus StadiumRoyal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Via PoGrinzane Cavour CastleQC TermetorinoZoom TorinoMole AntonellianaPietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Piazza StatutoCarignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)