Are you interested in?
236 Tours & Activities
438 Tours & Activities
243 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
Snorkeling equipment (mask and tube)
Beverages on board (bottled water, juice, and beer)
Equipment for all the activities
Landing and facility fees
Camcorder tax ($50 pesos)
Departure & Return
Departure PointSúper Akí Tulum, Carretera Federal Tulum Ruinas s/n, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We will send you the exact pickup time as soon as we know where are you staying.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum recommended age: 4
- Children rate from 4 to 10 years old
- You CAN’T climb the pyramids
- Minimum age to ride: 11 (test ride required)
- Maximum Weight Zip-lines 130kg (286 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Rappel 115kg (253 lbs.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Adventours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Adventure (archeological zone-Atv-ziplines-cenote-lunch-drinks-rappel)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Adventure (archeological zone-Atv-ziplines-cenote-lunch-drinks-rappel)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 102635P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTulum4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelExtreme - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory