Are you interested in?
553 Tours & Activities
141 Tours & Activities
438 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Don’t waste time waiting on large tour groups in Tulum; instead, visit some of the region’s top attractions—such as the Tulum Ruins and Akumal Beach—in just one day during this private excursion. Learn more about the ruins from your private guide than you would alone, swim in a jungle cenote you might not otherwise have found, and snorkel with turtles.
- Experience ruins, cenotes, and more during this full-day tour
- Benefit from the undivided attention of your personal driver-guide
- Snorkeling equipment is provided for ease
- Round-trip transportation from all Cancún and Riviera Maya hotels is included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up in all hotels in Cancún and Riviera Maya
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Tulum swimming with turtles and wild cenote in jungle?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Tulum swimming with turtles and wild cenote in jungle?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Tulum swimming with turtles and wild cenote in jungle?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Tulum swimming with turtles and wild cenote in jungle?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P159
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursSnorkelingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTulumBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory