Are you interested in?
559 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
70 Tours & Activities
428 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover spectacular natural scenery along with one of Mexico’s most renowned archaeological sites during this action-packed, double-duty tour. Enjoy free time to explore Tulum, a photogenic ancient port city overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Most tours end there, but you’ll shift gears from cultural to natural attractions with a visit to the world’s largest set of underwater caves. Swim through a hidden world of hanging stalactites, previously undiscovered.
- An action-packed combo tour with Tulum archaeological visit and underwater cave swim
- Explore centuries-old seaside ruins, set against a stunning Caribbean backdrop
- Swim through the world’s largest underwater caves, undiscovered for millions of years
- Combine nature and culture during one thrilling, double-duty outing, with guide and transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen and Playacar
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don´t forget biodegradable sunscreen and repellent, swimsuit, a towel and comfortable clothes and shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Tulum and Underground Sac Actun River?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Tulum and Underground Sac Actun River?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to Tulum and Underground Sac Actun River?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Tulum and Underground Sac Actun River?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P100
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTulumBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory