- Spectacular views as you cycle through the jungle
- Explore three different cenotes including underground caves
- Swim and snorkel in an underground river
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Tulum hotel
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is an extra fee for transportation costs if you wish to contract a pcikup/dropoff to your hotel.
- Important: Please wear only Natural & Eco-friendly Insect Repellent and Sunscreen to protect the water in Cenotes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please contact us to let us know your HEIGHT, it is very important to have the right size bike ready for you
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear sport shoes or sport sandals. DO NOT wear flip-flops
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tulum Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cenote trail jungle bike tour & 3 cenotes in Tulum with lunch.